You are currently browsing posts tagged with Rebel Groups
For a limited time only, we can go to the Congo for $799.99!
Our “Congo Excursion 2011″ features an “8′ Wave Slide, Rock Wall w/Rope, Trapeze Bar, Belt Swing, Glider Swing, Telescope, Binoculars & More.”
The “& More” refers to:
- 1 tic tac toe spinner panel
- 1 steering wheel
- Multi striped canopy
- Mass rape
- The worst sexual violence in the world
- Malaria, diarrhea, pneumonia, and malnutrition as leading death-causers
- Anywhere from 3 to 7 million dead since 1998
- Nearly half of the dead (47%) being children
And yet, speaking of, our Congo Excursion 2011 curiously fails to feature any black children:
Filed under: Africa, Bad ideas, Bad Marketing Ideas, Children, Children's Games, Children's Toys, Congo Excursion 2011 Playset, Countries in Crisis, Death Tolls, Democratic Republic of the Congo, DR Congo, DRC, Genocide, Gorilla Playsets, Instability, Jungle Gyms, Mass Rape, Rebel Groups, Refugees, Sexual Violence, The Congo, Who Approved This Shit?, WTF?