You are currently browsing posts tagged with Bobby Lee

BIRTHDAY CELEBRASIAN! Bobby Lee

September 16th, 2010 | 2 comments | Posted by Diana




Happy birthday to Bobby Lee, who turns 37 tomorrow! We wish him a lavish day spent basking nude in the warm Los Angeles sun, lounging atop a very soft bearskin blanket, eating grapes hand-fed to him by a bevy of beautiful Jungle Asians while “The White Album” plays gently in 5.1 surround sound on a spectacular set of Martin Logan speakers.

Or a really nice dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory.

[Wikipedia: Bobby Lee]

Source

Filed under: , , , ,

ON THE BOBA RZULTS: Bobby Lee

July 26th, 2007 | 0 comments | Posted by Jen

We had the highest On the Boba voter turnout in DISGRASIANATION history for this Bobby Lee interview, where he diss-courses on accidental fellatio and “jungle Asians,” among other things:

And the results were split almost down the middle.

54% of you think Bobby’s DISGRASIAN, and the other 46% think he’s one of the voices of our generation.

Not only do we not all look alike, we don’t all think alike, either. Cool.

Filed under: , , , ,

AMAZIAN OF THE WEEK! Bobby Lee

July 9th, 2007 | 0 comments | Posted by Diana

NAME: Bobby Lee

AGE: 33

OCCUPATION: Funnyman

WHY HE RULES: He loves his yellow belly, he was in our favorite movie Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle, we adore his MadTV character Hideki (The Average Asian), he’s part of our favorite man-collective The Kims of Comedy, he does a mean impersonation of Kim Jung Il—and even if his dad doesn’t think he’s funny, we do.

Plus, Diana saw him do stand-up this weekend and was so hilarious that everyone other performer’s dick shriveled. Fun, right?

Source
Source

Filed under: , , , , , , ,