You are currently browsing posts tagged with Bizarre Photographs
Something tells me this is what Tila Tequila would be up to if she REALLY LET HERSELF GO.
Here’s a photo of Kim Jong Il during a military unit visit on April 25, published in the South Korean newspaper Chosun Ilbo.
Huuuuuuunnnnh. Guess that’s the question of the hour. How very interesting.
Now wait. This is big. If North Korea is doctoring photos of Kim, that means one of the following:
- Kim Jong Il is finally so filled with shame and remorse for being a chubby, bull-headed, nuke-loving dick-tator, that he refuses to show his face in public anymore. Yay!
- Kim Jong Il is too fat to walk.
- Kim Jong Il overslept on June 25 and this photo was part of a sloppy coverup scheme.
- Kim Jong Il just discovered this awesome shit called Photoshop! Favorite tool: smudge.
- Kim Jong Il is dead as a bed.
- Kim Jong Il is ill for rill, near death, and not up and able for photo-ops. Time for him to throw in the goddamn towel and stop being such a giant worldwide cheesedick.
I’m going with 3. Totally.
Thanks, Jasmine and jRu!
When I first saw Danny Choo’s photo of this new Japanese web book on Boing Boing, I got all tense, cuz I thought I was about to start talking about a new fetish of fast-mounting popularity: love of really creepy, long, jerky-like labia.
GROOM: It’s our wedding cake! A delicious creation.
BRIDE: I still can’t believe I let you talk me into this thing. So what did you say it was again? It’s our “mountain of love?”
BRIDE: So it’s definitely not Jabba the Hutt.
GROOM: No, but he’s my favorite! Baby, we love Star Wars! Remember how we met at that Star Wars: Episode 1 screening?
BRIDE: Honey, that’s not real Star Wars. And hey, you know I don’t like to tell people we saw that piece of trash.
GROOM: I know.
BRIDE: And, okay, so you’re absolutely sure this isn’t a cake shaped like a soft, wet dog turd? Like the kind that happens in multiple piles around the house if you go on vacation and leave the dog with a dogsitter, and it gets really freaked out?
GROOM: Turd? No way.
BRIDE: It does look like a turd.
GROOM: I would contest that.
BRIDE: Good luck, buddy.
GROOM: Thank you.
BRIDE: Alright, but seriously. If this isn’t some kind of geoduck creation, I don’t know what it is.
GROOM: It’s not–
BRIDE: I can’t deal with geoducks, man. They look like angry, clammy, uncircumcised penises. I mean, hell, I love a dog in a turtleneck, just not on my mollusk.
GROOM: How many dogs in turtlenecks have you seen, exactly?
BRIDE: Um, nothing! OOOOH, cake! Let’s take the picture!!!!
Photo via DListed
Filed under: Bizarre Photographs, Bizarre Shapes, Jabba the Hutt, Star Wars, Star Wars: Episode 1, Steaming Piles of Turd, Trash, Uncircumcised Penises, We Love Dogs, Wedding Cake Rules, Weird Asian Behavior