You are currently browsing posts tagged with Bedazzler
Happy birthday to honorasian Elton John, who turned 63 today!
Why Hardass Asian ladies love Elton:
* He, like all grownup Asian ladies, loves bedazzled evening outfits.
* File Under: Easy Listening
* 5 Grammy awards, an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award and a Tony Award. (Who cares if you don’t watch the Tonys? It’s an award!)
* A distinct love for tiny dancers.
* Five important words: Was friends with Princess Diana.
* He turned those piano lessons into somethin‘!
* Guaranteed to rally for karaoke.
* He gives songs as gifts. And by jove, H.A.L.s love presents!!!
Filed under: Bedazzler, Best Kinds Of Friends, Best of the Best, Careers In Piano, Elton John, Honorasians, Karaoke, Musicians, Piano, Piano Lessons Are Required, Piano Players, Presents, Princess Diana, Singers, Tiny Dancers
Sandra Oh: Help! Help! Please help!
911: Ma’am, what is your emergency?
Oh: They shot me. Those bastards shot me.
911: Who shot you?
Oh: I don’t know WHO. I just know those bastards shot me. With a frickin’ Bedazzler.
911: With a…uh, are you okay, ma’am, can you control the bleeding?
Oh: There are rhinestones and…paillettes everywhere. Beads bursting from my chest. I’m so…so cold.