You are currently browsing posts tagged with Beautiful Filipina Women
Why She’s a Babe: While Anna Maria is best known for her work in tween vehicles such as Hannah Montana (in which her character tortured Miley Cyrus–a plus in our book) and Camp Rock, what we love about the 18 year-old–who is of Filipino, Irish, and Spanish descent–is her knowing look. She looks like she knows something that you don’t and she may never tell you what that is. And that’s a refreshing departure from all of those tween stars past and present who withhold nothing and are constantly trying to bare all (ahem, Lindsay).
Of course we’ll eat our words if nude Anna Maria pics hacked from her cell phone ever emerge, but until that sad, desperate moment, we’ll look forward to seeing her big-screen debut in the remake of one of our fave movies of all time, Fame, so that we, along with everyone else, can remember, remember, remember her (rather long and involved) name.
Name: Rin on the Rox (aka Erin and Roxanne)
Occupation: Pinaysian singing sensasians
Known for: Covering contemporary Pop and R&B heavyweights like Beyoncé, Ne-Yo, and Rihanna, racking up over 2 million views on YouTube, recording in a bathroom for better acoustics, becoming a household name when they appeared on Ellen last week.
We have to admit that we love Rin on the Rox in part because they remind us of us. Not because of how they look (they’re way younger and cuter). And certainly not because of how they sing (we wish). But because they’re two giggly best friends just doin’ their thing.
The Pussycat Dolls’ Nicole Scherzinger said this week that she’d welcome Sarah Palin into her group if the Republican ticket fails in November.
“She seems like a headstrong woman, a tough chick. And she’s hot,” Scherzinger said.
And we can’t think of a better use of Palin’s talents! Especially after the last few weeks, when the VP-wannabe has demonstrated all too well that she can get down and dirty. Plus, Palin is hot, and we think she’d look smoking in a latex dress, despite her aversion to rubbers.
Filed under: Beautiful Filipina Women, Hot Women, Latex Dress, Nicole Scherzinger, Pinaysians, Plan B, Rubber Dress, Rubbers, Sarah Palin, Sex Education, Skanks, Sticking Together, The Pussycat Dolls, Wannabes
On Saturday, Black Eyed Peas rapper Taboo (aka Jaime Gomez) married fashion publicist Jaymie Dizon in Pasadena, California. The 29 year-old bride, who is of Pinaysian persuasian, looked lovely in white and was only slightly upstaged by one wedding guest…Fergie’s nips:
The Miss Universe pageant is currently underway in Vietnam and pageant organizers have already demonstrated that they can’t spell “Philippines.” Miss Philippines Jennifer Barrientos’ sash read “Miss Phillippines” for three days before the mistake was corrected. I only learned about this because I happen to have a Google Alert for “Phillipines.” That’s right, with two L’s. Because I, um…am on a mission to rid the world of its ignorance when it comes to spelling the name of this Southeast Asian island-nation. Yes, that’s it! And to do that, I have to be hypervigillant. I have to scour the web for Phillippineses. I have to sleep with one eye open just so that I can be on the lookout at ALL TIMES for those hatefull two L’s. The devills who commit this crime over and over must be stopped, and I, uh…
…I maybe can’t spell “Philippines” either.
The Miss Universe pageant airs July 13 on NBC.
Occupation: Cartoonist and author
Known for: One very lovely Filipina blood quarter, a dark-yet-elementary illustrasian technique, an arsenal of published books, famously slamming her ex Ira Glass in a comic story: “Head Lice and My Worst Boyfriend” (something Little Miss Bradshaw should have done to Mr. Big well before the SATC feature film).
Barry’s new book, What It Is, which explains her methodology of creating stories and drawings, is newly available for purchase. Save some gas money and buy it online.
We don’t know about you guys, but we foresee a bit of an obsession with Bravo’s new eliminasian series, Step It Up & Dance.
Jesse Spano Elizabeth Berkley? People getting served in dance-offs? Sometimes we wonder if there is anything more to life at all.*
This season, we’ve definitely got our eye on Michelle, a 30-year old Filipina whose mom was a dancer too (saucy!) and refers to herself as “Mochi.”
The jury’s still out on the nickname Mochi, though. We certainly have a hard time referring to anybody that isn’t soft and gooey with a sweet red bean paste inside as such. But maybe that’s just something she hasn’t divulged yet. Let us know if you hear anything!
*We asked 10 people on the street just now. There isn’t.
Poor Ramiele Malubay. We hardly knew ye…
Farewell, our little boob-grabbin’ Pinaysian sensasian!
We’re just going to come right out and say it: 2008 is the Year of the Pinaysian. Filipina ladies are reprzentin, from Michelle Malkin embracing DISGRASIAN’s cause to Ramiele Malubay rocking Idol to our very own intern…(drumroll)…Jasmine D!
She’s bringing in da noise, da funk, and da everything else. Check out Jazzy Jas’s awesome blog, News from the Flip Front, here.
10 THINGS THAT ARE WRONG WITH THIS MOMENT:
1) As you know, I speak from firsthand experience: beauty pageants are fucktarded.
2) Girls that sound like the midget from Twin Peaks should not take part in the interview portion of any pageant.
3) “Best in Swimsuit” only gets you two things in life: points in a beauty pageant and tappin’ from the back. Both will probably lead you into a tumultuous relationship with Travis Barker.
4) The father of any 17-year-old who has been seen by more than 0 people in a gold bikini loses a year off of his life. Are you happy now?
5) The Hardass Asian Parents of any person who does not answer “What role did your family play in [insert anything]” by immediately saying, “My mother and father worked so hard all their lives, sacrificing so much, so that I could be healthy, get a good education, acquire many talents, and succeed. With them I would be nothing, and I do everything to honor them out of gratitude” loses 5 years off of their lives. Are you happy now???
6) Nervous laughs make me nervous.
7) Being Asian means never having to say, “I’m so sorry.” Partly because you never do anything to be sorry about; partly because even if you did so something sorry-worthy, you still wouldn’t say it.
8) Excuses are for mediocre people. My grandpa never said, “this is my first attempt at fleeing a war-torn country, sooooo sorry it’s rough around the edges!” And the only people that say “I’m only 17″ because they can’t answer a simple question are the same kind that celebrate getting their GED while pregnant.
9) Pretty, dumb girls WIN AT LIFE ALL THE TIME. And this pageant was no different.
10) I’m still bitter about never getting to wear a cubic zirconium crown.
I know. OMG. So shocking. What is she? A lesbian?!? Does she think this is funny?!? Does she know that groping is a crime? Does she want America to know that all girls have boobies??? What’s wrong with her? She must be a lesbian. Or a nympho. This isn’t right. This isn’t wholesome. This isn’t American.