You are currently browsing posts tagged with Annoying People
KE$HA: Domo arigato, Mr. Tokyo! I love you all!!!
KE$HA’S HEADDRESS: Horrible. Just horrible. Please, let’s just go inside.
KE$HA: They love me! They love the $tatement I’m making!
KE$HA’s HEADDRESS: And what statement is that?
KE$HA: That Lady GaGa isn’t the only knockoff that can make it big this year.
KE$HA’S HEADDRESS: That’s it?
KE$HA: And my generation really does have new and innovative art to offer!
KE$HA’S HEADDRESS: Like what?
KE$HA: Durrr. Like 80′s jeans and hippie dresses and disco indie rock.
KE$HA’S HEADDRESS: AH.
Filed under: $hut Thi$ Chick'$ Face Up, Annoying People, Bad Singers, Death to Hipsters, Headdresses, Hip$ters, Hipsters, Hipsters are Hateful, Irony is for Hipsters, Japan, Ke$ha, Ke$ha Headdress, Kesha, MTV, MTV Video Awards, MTV Video Awards Japan, MTV Video Music Awards, MTV VMAJ, People That Should Not Be $uccessful In The Music Industry, People who replace the "S" in their names with $, Tokyo, Weird Popstar Behavior
Berkeley “performance artist” Philip Huang pulled a new video stunt recently, asking people on the mean streets of Cal’s college town to decide who is more annoying: drunk Asian girls or drunk White girls.
I don’t quite know what Huang is going for, but hey, whatever. I’m glad he’s going for it. That said, is anybody else a little surprised to see that most people willing to answer the question pegged Asian chicks as the worst offenders?
I, for one, am a firm believer that all stupid, drunk chicks are intolerable–and this is an equal judgment applicable to every race, creed, and color. Y’all are horrible.
Don’t know if you’re horrible? Here are 10 Signs that you are a fucking intolerable drunk chick:
1. You can’t remember how many malibu and diet cokes you’ve consumed.
2. You’re hitting on my boyfriend.
3. Whenever anyone says the word “sake,” you say something like, “Sake to me!” and erupt into laughter.
4. You’ve spilled something wet and sweet on me, and I’m not thanking you for it.
5. I’ve been glaring at you for an hour.
6. That part of your shirt meant for boobs is currently at your neck.
7. I’ve threatened to hit you.
8. You keep “requesting” songs from the jukebox.
9. You smell like butt, old hair, vomit, and Hypnotiq.
10. I hate you. Like, really hate you.
[via 8 Asians]