Us In Our ‘Kinis Hitting The Beach This Past Weekend [HOT PIC]

August 20th, 2012 | 6 comments | Posted by Jen

Y’all may have noticed that Diana’s been away from the blog for some time now. She’s been super busy doing all kinds of cool things, like starting her own company, being an auntie, and making artisanal soups (I shit you not). I don’t even get to see her as much as I’d like to these days, which makes me sad, so you can imagine how stoked I was when we got together this past criminally-hot weekend, to just soak in some rays. Soak in some rays Asian-style, that is:

I’m the one in turquoise, obvi.

[NPR.com: On Chinese Beaches, The Face-Kini Is In Fashion]

Thanks, Jasmine and Oliver!

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Responses to “Us In Our ‘Kinis Hitting The Beach This Past Weekend [HOT PIC]”

Betch, you look so skenny in this pic!

2. alperryman says:

NSFW (sexy)

Your goggles are fresh tho. Prescription?

Obvi! That’s why I’m squinting so hard! I can’t friggin’ see!

5. farleyk says:

Wait, you two aren’t fooling anyone. You were lucha libre wrestling in Mexico again, weren’t you? What are your super-fierce names in the ring?

6. MacLu says: