- Let’s just say that word again: “promposal.”
- Now that we’ve gotten over how ridiculous it is, let’s ask: Why are these “promposals” so elaborate?
- When did they start getting so elaborate? I went to school in the
earlymid 90′s, and I don’t remember anything like this happening. But then I went to an all-girls school in a city so maybe this was happening elsewhere? Also I knew practically no boys and I went to prom stag (twice!).
- How much did he have to pay his friends to help him with this? Or is this just how high school bros help other high school bros out?
- Is this a suburban thing?
- Is this just an American thing that I’ve somehow managed to be completely ignorant about, like NASCAR? Update: Jen’s totes adorable Canadian cousin Annie confirmed that this is her old high school so apparently this isn’t just an American thing after all.
- Clearly these two very adorable teenagers are dating, and are pretty smitten. So who else would Tina have gone to prom with? What if somebody else had come in with 1,501 balloons before her boyfriend did? What if he’d proposed with some wilted tulips and a Ring Pop?
- Mmm, Ring Pop.
- If a “promposal” isn’t recorded on video and then uploaded to YouTube, does it exist?
2 Responses to “What Is This Thing The Youngs Call A “Promposal” Exactly?”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.