Happy Presidents Day, aka Jeremy Lin Is The New Obama

February 20th, 2012 | 6 comments | Posted by Jen

Ta-Nehisi Coates tweeted last week that Jeremy Lin is “the Barack Obama of the multiverse.”

And comedienne Kristina Wong noted on her Facebook page that Lin is “like 2008 Barack Obama.”

So on this Presidents Day, I give you:

You can make your own Linbamacon here.

Filed under: , , , , , , ,

6 Responses to “Happy Presidents Day, aka Jeremy Lin Is The New Obama”

1. Teamrobhogg says:

I have a bit of a man-crush on Jeremy Lin right now, but that could easily change if he turns out to be anti-choice

Jeremy Lin represents everything I love about basketball.

Ten years from now you will be posting about some NBA Babe watch and reminiscing, “Remember when Jeremy Lin was the only Asian American in the league?”

Oh good lord, I’m going to be blogging ten years from now?!

Damn skippy. …and a new breed of bloggers will be saying, “I grew up reading Disgrasian and Angry Asian Man…”

Now you’re making me feel old.

I’m older than you so shut it!