Even If You Hate This Meme By Now You Have To Watch Shit Asian Moms Say

January 22nd, 2012 | 6 comments | Posted by Jen

I’ve kinda hated every new incarnation of Shit [Fill-In-The-Blank] People Say with greater intensity until I saw this video. Maybe it’s cuz Asian Moms are funnier than the rest of us. But this right here is TRUTH:

“NO SHAKY LEG!!!” reminds me of the time my cousin, when she was 7 years old, told me her HAM told her that shaking your leg at the table meant you were a slut. Or, in the words of this vid, someone who goes out “every day tryna have the sex.”

[JustKiddingFilms on YouTube]

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Responses to “Even If You Hate This Meme By Now You Have To Watch Shit Asian Moms Say”

1. luminum says:

Jesus Christ, when the feather duster came out, I basically shit my pants from laughter.

@luminum I was afraid she was going to hit me with it!!!

3. sol_hi says:

Hahaha, asian moms look like some spanish grandmothers! xD

4. PoweredByRice says:

I involuntary jumped a bit when he busted out the feather duster! Talk about your muscle memory….Heh…

5. nskripchun says:

AIYAH! POKGAI!

Feather duster..

6. julygirl17 says:

I’m not Asian, but that was hilarious. :)