Dude Drops Kid Going For A Foul Ball, Wife Murders Him With Her Eyes

September 27th, 2011 | 7 comments | Posted by Jen

Of late, I’ve been watching the Red Sox implode spectacularly, so baseball has been a very, very sad affair around my house. That’s why this video makes me very, very happy:

You can tell by reading her lips she said, “How are you going to drop our child on her head and not catch that foul ball? Trifling motherfucker.”

[via BuzzFeed]

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “Dude Drops Kid Going For A Foul Ball, Wife Murders Him With Her Eyes”

1. BusyDad says:

Wow. That look made ME want to apologize to her for her husband dropping the kid.

Does BusyMom ever give you looks like that? (Wait, why am I asking? I know the answer to this.)

3. BusyDad says:

WITH the signature sigh. She’s pro at glaring.

There’s a solution to this, you know: stop giving her reasons to glare at you.

BTW, I’m glaring at you as I write this.

6. farleyk says:

Has anyone done a wee bit of lip-reading and translated what exactly she’s saying? Dude’s not going to win any arguments about how to raise the kids for a long time, if ever.

7. CeciWang says:

By watching one more time, I think he tries to defend himself for saying: he tried to catch the ball because the ball was hitting directly to his daughter’s face. He could protect her in mant other ways. I think he should be punished at least for not watching baseball games for a year, if not forever!