Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman That Wants To Cut Your D*ck Off

July 14th, 2011 | 13 comments | Posted by Diana

DIANA: OMG, JEN. OMG. Did you hear about that jungle Asian lady in OC that chopped her estranged husband’s dick off and threw it in the garbage disposal? Er, allegedly?

JEN: Diana, everyone‘s heard about Catherine Kieu Becker! She’s the Dick Disposer!

DIANA: I thought of you, you know. As soon as I read the story, I thought of you.

JEN: Because I’ll cut your goddamn dick off if you fuck with me?

DIANA: Well, yeah.

JEN: That’s so sweet.

DIANA: YOU’RE so sweet, knife lady!

JEN: Aw, doll. You flatter me so.

DIANA: But I mean, she threw it down a GARBAGE DISPOSAL! Holy shit.

JEN: She meant business! “No dick-respect or anything…”

DIANA: They had to fish the pieces out and send ‘em to the hospital! I bet they were all gross and covered with hair and disposal gunk!

JEN: Maybe some onion peels and little bits of rice.

DIANA: EWW. Don’t you think that’s a little much?

JEN: Hard to say because I wasn’t there, but it’s certainly very thorough.

DIANA: The thought of holding a severed, bloody, limp penis in my hand is, I think, too much for even my wicked brain to handle.

JEN: You jungle Asians are crazy!

DIANA: Right? Y’know, she said he “deserved it.

JEN: Seems plausible.

DIANA: Not to get all dark or nuffin, but in the Bobbitt sutation, he was abusive and there was a spousal rape situation, so like, he deserved-deserved it.

JEN: I think it came out today that she was pissed about an “inappropriate relationship.” Somebody staying at the house.

DIANA: Hunh.

JEN: Hunh.

DIANA: Well, maybe he deserved it.

JEN: I mean look, if my husband had some bitch staying at the house, I’d probably have to cut his dick off.

DIANA: See? I thought of you.

JEN: I love that.

DIANA: And I’m never fucking with you.

JEN: I love that more.

[via HuffPo]
[LAT: 'Inappropriate relationship' May Be Motive In Severing of Penis, Source Says]

Filed under: , , , ,

13 Responses to “Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman That Wants To Cut Your D*ck Off”

1. alperryman says:

I read that her bail was set at one million dollars after being charged with a slew of things (assault with deadly weapon, drugging with intent, unlawful detainment etc etc).

A couple of weeks ago I was reading about a man who was arrested for killing his wife (strangulation) and the bail was set at half a million.

Hm.

@alperryman I have heard, however, that they’re looking at her drugging/tying-up/chopping actions as premeditated torture…

3. aptkane says:

*applause* These are my favorite posts, you two are awesome-ness. :)

4. alperryman says:

I could certainly see the “premeditated torture” thing.

5. rockmanj says:

The photo alone gave me the shivers; much like Buster Bluth in this scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juunkm-bdKc&feature=related

6. luminum says:

The only other time I remember loling this much when I read about Bibi Aisha getting her nose and ears cut off in Afghanistan. Lol lol lol.

I mean, not to get to dark, but her husband said that she had dishonored him and her family.

It sounds plausible.

Hunh.

I guess she deserved it too, lol.

I’ve liked this blog so far, but it’s a shame that my first comment had to be about something like this…She intentionally drugged him, tied him up, and then waited until he was awake to mutilate him beyond repair, over what now seems to be her own anger about their divorce. Is IPV that funny? Or only funny when it happens to men?

7. vancity_canuck says:

Asians from California are crazy. Especially if they’re from the Bay Area or Orange County.

Must be the smog and water, probably turns the psycho switch to “on” in their brains.

8. BenEE says:

Really? This subject just isn’t funny. I wonder if you would be happy with men making a joke out of female circumcision or gang rape?

9. Keret1990 says:

@luminum not to say that this woman was right in doing this (hell to the no) but if you want to talk about “only funny when it happens to men,” that very same article you posted talks about how at LEAST 90% of women are abused (practically enslaved) by men in Afghanistan.

So I’m sorry if I can’t really relate to your “I’m a man and I’m offended” comment.

10. Hello Kitty says:

To take it a step further the sicko in me wondered what kind of Chinese sauce goes well with minced d!ck. Why waste a cut of meat? “Aiya, that’s so wasteful,” as my Chinese grandmother would say. I’d add garlic, chili peppers, soy sauce (dang ran!)and touch of sugar.

11. hahahachu thefluisonyou says:

@Hello Kitty, dick with XO sauce… yummy!

12. turkfontaine says:

can a guy who had his dick cut off by his enraged wife get a pity fuck? no, i suppose not.

fear of getting your dick cut off has a phobia name, but i can’t remember what it is.

as you know, we men are very a. proud of, b. ashamed of, c. worried about, d. obsessed with – our dicks. and, most of the time we let the little head do the thinking for the big head.

as a dick owner, for over sixty four years, i can say that i, at least, have been very satisfied with it. it has been more reliable than any car or any other tool i’ve owned. it has rarely failed. and when it has, it’s usually been from over use and abuse, and usually, Mila Jovovich has been somehow part of the problem.

if there were really a god, the dick would be attached to the conscious nervous system and not the autonomous nervous system. and in a perfect world you women would love our dicks as much as we men do.