SELF-VLOGELLASIAN: 5:55 To Get Psyched For Fast Five

April 29th, 2011 | 7 comments | Posted by Diana

Perhaps you noticed–we haven’t blogged much in the last couple of weeks. Why? Because we’ve been key-razy busy counting down the days to today: the theatrical release of the newest Fast And Furious franchise installment: FAST FIVE!*

Thing is, Jen’s like a freakin’ Fast And Furious (Read: hot F&F cast members) expert and I… am not. So she decided to get me up to, ehrm, speed, in just five minutes and fifty-five seconds. Perhaps you, too, need a refresher course before you get Fast tonight? Then see below:

*We have no official connection to Fast Five or the Fast And Furious franchise**
**But oh, how we wish we did!

Thanks, Thomas!

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “SELF-VLOGELLASIAN: 5:55 To Get Psyched For Fast Five

1. johnminh says:

Yay! Good to see you gals posting again! Jen, is that unfolded laundry in the back of your volvo? If so, I could always offer my laundry folding service. But don’t blame me if some … err … underwear ends up … uhh … missing or something. Great, I’ve just displayed my perversion to the world (again).

2. Nicotone says:

I love your vlogs! Seeing you two interact is darling. You both look so lovely. Also, your Volvo reminds me of a game we use to play in high school similar to slug-bug, involving Volvos. The way you pronounce Volvo also reminds me of how our Volvo game evolved into the game of “Vulva.” Similar to slug-bug but involving vulvas. That game didn’t catch on as one might think.

3. TruePhillyCheeseSteak says:

Some thoughts:

So now that you’ve got me hooked on Dancing with the Stars, you pull a fast one on me. How am I going to keep track of it all?

V-Logging is a nice touch to this piece.

Oh, and since we’re sharing about first cars, mine was a Dodge RAM pickup truck.

4. farleyk says:

Jen and Diana in a Volvo. The sight women with hot boyfriends dread. “Oh no, here they come. And THERE’S ROOM FOR ONE MORE”.

5. msmargie says:

You should seriously be raking in the big bucks for this awesome plug.

@msmargie We work hard for no money, so hard for it, honey…

7. KenSauce says:

I think I LOL’d at the wrong time when you said, “I wanna put Nitrous in your Volvo.” It sounded different in my head. . .

Long-time lurker; would love to see more YT vlogs!