Um, yeah, so…there’s really nothing that isn’t awesome about this letter John Lennon wrote to his laundry service in the 70′s:
Things that I reallyreally love about it:
- For once, the cleaners being yelled at aren’t Asian.
- The cleaners are being yelled at BY A BEATLE.
- Learning something new about Yoko, i.e. that she doesn’t sweat.
- The line “(MOST ORIENTALS DO NOT SWEAT LIKE US),” which I also interpret to mean “Most Orientals Do Not Smell Like Us,” which is true (read this if you don’t believe me).
- The cleaners believe, like the rest of the planet, that when in doubt, blame Yoko.
[via NY Mag]
Filed under: Asians Don't Smell, Asians Don't Sweat, Can't Argue with Science, Chinese Laundry, Dry Cleaners, Famous Couples, John and Yoko, John Lennon, Laundry, Stand By Your (Wo)man, The Beatles, When in Doubt Blame Yoko, Yoko Ono
2 Responses to “Even The Dry Cleaner Tried To Blame Yoko For Their Problems”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.