Chang Chang Is Here To Cheer Up Your Tuesday

October 12th, 2010 | 8 comments | Posted by Jen

Y’all, I just read that Tuesday is the unhappiest day of the week. Which has made me really–you guessed it–unhappy. But here’s a little something to turn our collective frown upside down.

She goes by “Chang Chang.”

She’s twelve years old.

And she whips her hair back and forth, she whips her hair back and forth…

I don’t even know if she’s Asian, but it hardly matters, because we’ll draft her one way or another, and convince her to be our official DISGRASIAN choreographer-in-residence, wherein she’ll teach us how to whip our hair on our smoke breaks.

Watch more Chang Chang videos on YouTube here and here.

Thanks, Bassey and Erica!

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “Chang Chang Is Here To Cheer Up Your Tuesday”

1. zentronix says:

Like I always say: double the Chang, double the pleasure!

@zentronix Word.

That makes me wanna grow my hair out!

@Cindy You could rock this look.

5. johnminh says:

Chang Chang doing her Thang Thang! =)

6. Lauren says:

This kid is so awesome!

7. asiandudeyo says:

Yeah she is asian indeed. Her name is Alyssa Chang. I am so obsessed with her and the whole Dejan Tubic’s class crew.