Maggie Q Named One Of Fall TV’s “Fresh Faces”

September 8th, 2010 | 10 comments | Posted by Jen

Maggie Q, star of the Nikita reboot that premieres tomorrow on the CW, has been named one of Fall TV’s 15 “Fresh Faces” by Entertainment Weekly.

“FACE”?

(Not that it isn’t a lovely face, don’t get me wrong. It is indeed one of the loveliest, and I have no doubt there are scores of women out there who take her picture to the plastic surgeon’s and say, Make me a knockoff.)

Nevertheless…

…”face“?

Yeah, okay. If you say so.

[EW: 15 Fresh Faces of Fall TV]

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to “Maggie Q Named One Of Fall TV’s “Fresh Faces””

1. isaacakira says:

unnn…Don’t know. I still think that Jen is hotter…. (^^)y
    Now I remember about the Disgrasian’s video: Where’d the pants go?

2. Red says:

1. She needs to be allowed to eat a sammich.
    2. I’m concerned this show will be mostly about her sexiness and not her character
    3. Still, I’ll be watching the first episode to see how it goes.

3. johnminh says:

I’m feeling a slight petrification in my groinal region … Uh, thanks?

@isaacakira You are too kind.

@Red Totally agree with #1. Let’s start a Sandwiches for Maggie Q campaign!

@johnminh Is “groinal” a word???

i can only imagine what kind of tan lines that suit leaves…

@Diana I think the tan lines would serve well as a a kind of road map “go from here to there”. Just saying.

@Diana Very awkward tan lines.

9. isaacakira says:

@Red Totally @Jen: Just a sandwich? She is so skinny that she needs some sandwiches, ice cream, tons of dongpo, lot of potato, rice and bread (f*ck yeah, carbohydrates). For a curvy MaggieQ!!!

@johnminh Not sure if something can be petrified. As I always say: just dogs like bones… And she is only sking and bones.

10. aptkane says:

I heart Maggie Q….*Soft sigh*…

But didn’t they already make a “Nakita” show? Why not just remake the French Classic (which is awesome!)

Still…..Maggie…*another soft sigh*….I’d watch her even if she was reporting politics.