After Floyd Mayweather said publicly via Ustream last week that rival boxer Manny Pacquiao was a “little yellow chump” and a “faggot,” that Pacquiao could “make me a shrimp tempura roll” and “make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice,” and that once Mayweather finally fought him and beat him, he was going to “cook him with some cats and dogs”–paging Morrissey!– Mayweather quickly issued an apology, claiming he “was just having fun,” “It’s all love,” and he doesn’t have a “racist bone” in his body.
It’s all love: Mayweather in a sombrero and the colors of Mexico, before his 2007 Cinco de Mayo fight against Oscar de la Hoya
If we take Mayweather at his word, then we can only conclude:
- Mayweather thinks “little yellow chump” and “faggot” are terms of endearment
- Mayweather truly believes Manny Pacquiao moonlights as a Japanese chef
- Mayweather thinks eating cats and dogs, not to mention little yellow chumps, is normal
- Mayweather is very, very hungry
- Mayweather has a highly unique take on love
- Mayweather has not had an X-ray recently to monitor the presence of racist bones in his body
- Mayweather is a little bitch who’d rather trash Pacquiao behind a computer screen–[Perhaps you're more suited to blogging, Floyd? We're always looking for interns to make us sushi rolls, FYI.--Ed.]–than fight him in the ring
See the full video here:
And in other Floyd Mayweather news: he was arrested this morning in Vegas after Josie Harris, his ex-girlfriend and mother of his three children, called the police and told them Mayweather had attacked and threatened to kill her. He was later booked on a grand larceny charge for stealing personal items from Harris, including a cell phone.
Wait. Lemme guess…that’s “all love,” too?
Filed under: Boxing, Disgrasians of the Weak, Eating Dogs, Fightin' Words, Filipinos, Floyd Mayweather, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Floyd Mayweather Racist, Little Bitches, Manny Pacman Pacquiao, Manny Pacquiao, Oscar De La Hoya, Racist Rants, Sushi
7 Responses to “DISGRASIAN OF THE WEAK! Boxer Floyd “It’s All Love” Mayweather”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.