July 15th, 2010 | 12 comments | Posted by Jen

Ladies and gents (and mostly, gays), may we present…

THE SITUASIAN.

See more of The Situasian, aka Peter Le, on his NSFW website here.

Read an interview with Peter Le by our pal N’jaila Rhee (Blasian Bytch) here.

[channel APA: Ktown Reality Show Cast revealed]

Thanks, Lisa and Tina!

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , ,

12 Responses to “The ‘Asian Jersey Shore’ Kinda Looks Exactly Like ‘Jersey Shore’ But With Asian People”

1. isaacakira says:

Thank you for not warn me about the site. I opened it at work.

2. isaacakira says:

Ok… now I read NSFW….

3. alperryman says:

Ba ha ha! I can’t decide which I like best, the picture of him hugging himself (so sensitive!) or the picture of him on the folding chair. What’s that quizzical expression regarding? Perhaps his balls are stuck to the metal.

4. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Jasmine Davila, jasminedavila and Jean Kyung K., paragon216. paragon216 said: RT @disgrasian The ‘Asian Jersey Shore’ Kinda Looks Exactly Like ‘Jersey Shore’ But With Asian People http://dlvr.it/2gPqk [...]

5. cDonnaF says:

Oh, no, you’re not gettin’ me to click on that NSFW site link, no way. (But then I go to read the interview–d’oh!)

Caption contest entry for Peter’s pic: a thought bubble that reads, “Mmmm, delicious steroids!”

6. [...] praying that “K-Town” gets picked up so I can recap it for DISGRASIAN. I’m hoping Jen and Diana will also let me recap the reboot of “Hawaii Five-O” so [...]

7. Wiggles says:

He loves his fans! (And his weenis isn’t circumcised.)

8. BlasianBytch says:

Shouldn’t this be a Babewatch :D

9. PoweredByRice says:

I read an interview with Peter Le where he declines to mention whether he is gay or straight. I got the sense that he may not be gay but since 99% of the folks that are his facebook fans and pay $$ on his website are gay, that he needs to remain ambiguous about that.

But anyways….dude is buff as hell…. He probably did one bajillion pushups after downing that beer….

10. liam says:

WTF LOL BBQ

11. Liu Jing says:

em Gucci bags are Italian too.