BABEWATCH: TV Chef Ching-He Huang

July 27th, 2010 | 7 comments | Posted by Jen

Name: Ching-He Huang

Resides in: London

Occupation: TV Chef

Why She’s a Babe: I’m of the opinion that anyone who can cook is hot. Because food is sexy, sometimes sexier than sex. Also, while I love food, I don’t like to cook. And with Chinese food, I’ve never even learned (reason #581 why I’m DISGRASIAN). This is why I love Chef Ching Huang, whose whole deal is Chinese Food Made Easy–which also happens to be the name of one of her cooking shows that airs on the Cooking Channel in the US. You can also find her video recipes on YouTube, and she even has her own iPhone App. Me? I’m going to start with Ching’s vid about seasoning a wok (or maybe convince Diana to come over and do it for me, in exchange for putting together some shit from IKEA for her):

[Ching-He Huang Official Website]
[The Cooking Channel: Ching-He Huang]

Thanks, gadgetsquirrel!

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “BABEWATCH: TV Chef Ching-He Huang”

1. isaacakira says:

Thank you! You just called me hot ;p

2. johnminh says:

Man, talk about accents that I want to hump!

I can season your wok (or I can loan you mine), whip up a meal AND assemble the IKEA shit for Diana. Trying to be well rounded here.

@johnminh Mmm-hmm.

@Cindy We need you to move to LA.

Help me find a “job” and I’m there, and I’ll bring my wok and 20 or so other pans (no I’m not exaggerating) with me. Scales are definitely tipping in that direction.

6. [...] BABEWATCH: TV Chef Ching-He Huang | DISGRASIAN™ [...]