BIRTHDAY CELEBRASIAN! Hardass Asian-Adopter Mom Angelina Jolie

June 3rd, 2010 | 7 comments | Posted by Jen

Happy birthday to Angelina Jolie, who turns 35 Friday!

Like our own Hardass Asian Moms, she’s aging well.

Like our own Hardass Asian Moms, she likes reading Asian languages.

Like our own Hardass Asian Moms, she sounds a little scary and mean.

And as with our own Hardass Asian Moms, that’s kinda why we love her.

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “BIRTHDAY CELEBRASIAN! Hardass Asian-Adopter Mom Angelina Jolie”

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by DISGRASIAN™, Jasmïne Davïla and jasminedavila, Cindy K. Shaw. Cindy K. Shaw said: RT @disgrasian: BIRTHDAY CELEBRASIAN! Hardass Asian-Adopter Mom Angelina Jolie http://dlvr.it/1QNn1 [...]

2. Maeko says:

I wouldn’t mind her being my mum. Sheesh.

I can’t help but wonder Jen if your mother also had a pic taken of her in the bathtub. Sorry, I had to ask.

4. jcramer says:

I adopted my daughter in Cambodia at the same time at AJ. She’s 8 now and I’m just waiting for her to make the connection….Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt could have been my parents….but I got YOU!?

Any suggestions on a good response?
    Jane

@jcramer … Hysterical!!!

@jcramer Try “Angelina Jolie is a homewrecker and Brad Pitt smells.”

7. weissman says: