BIRTHDAY CELEBRASIAN! Justin Chon

May 27th, 2010 | 11 comments | Posted by Diana

Happy birthday to Justin Chon, alum of the Twilight movies that I know are so terrible but make me ssssweat, who turns 29 on Saturday. Here he is, pictured in licking distance of my boyfriend Jacob Black with actor Taylor Lautner, probably commiserating about how neither of them will ever get to make out with Kristen Stewart.

May they both* find alternative ladies to kiss. Ahem.

*I looked Lautner up, guys. He’s 18. My love for him is sooooooo okay.**
**You be quiet, Jen! I can picture you rolling your eyes! Just let me cougar down in peace!

[Wikipedia: Justin Chon]

Filed under:

11 Responses to “BIRTHDAY CELEBRASIAN! Justin Chon”

1. akirasmom says:

Whoa, they totally look like they’re the same age! It’s good to be Asian. ;)

2. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Jasmïne Davïla and Cat Chung, jasminedavila. jasminedavila said: RT @disgrasian BIRTHDAY CELEBRASIAN! Justin Chon http://dlvr.it/1G03h [...]

Dude, I’m not rolling my eyes, I’m LMAO. I guess I know what we’re doing on June 30. Matinee showing?

Yeah DianA, 18 is sooooo okay. It is totally different from say 17. Like dog years different.

@Jen …be sure to have extra napkins for DianA’s drool problems on the 30th.

@Cindy I’m going to buy her a fuckin’ bib.

6. liam says:

gag. must be a chick thing

Haaaaaaaaaaa! Maybe a bib with a Twilight pic on the front?

I’m sure they have something like that on Etsy already. Looking now…

you guys are the best. please make sure he’s not wearing a shirt on my bib!

also, i love matinees!!!! (i’m old)

Does TayTay even own a shirt?

he owns many so that he always has one handy to whip off dramatically.