BABEWATCH: Christina, American Apparel Model

May 4th, 2010 | 15 comments | Posted by Diana

I know very little about Christina, a new American Apparel model that seems to be the only one using her eyes and angles (rather than her nipples) to sell the company’s body-conscious cotton. I don’t even know for sure if she’s Asian, or part Asian, but golly I hope so because…

I. AM. IN. LOVE. WITH. HER.

And come to think of it, I need a denim pencil skirt.

[American Apparel: Models Gallery - Christina]

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

15 Responses to “BABEWATCH: Christina, American Apparel Model”

1. MicroRNA says:

She’s beautiful.

2. PoweredByRice says:

What’s up with those glasses? Is she watching Avatar in 3D??

You DO need a denim pencil skirt.

4. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Jasmine Davila, jasminedavila. jasminedavila said: RT @disgrasian BABEWATCH: Christina, American Apparel Model http://dlvr.it/mhGF [...]

5. J-Mah says:

Helloooo Beautiful!

6. quietrant says:

She IS Asian! Well, half anyway. She’s half Filipino, half Caucasian. I know this because… She’s from my hometown, and I went to high school with her! :)

@quietrant YAY! One of Us! One of Us! One of Us! she’s very adorable.

8. Maeko says:

She has a blog, too! http://agogofashion.blogspot.com/

HALF PINAY! I LOVE HERRRR. I read her blog pretty regularly.

@Maeko OMG, amazian!

10. weissman says:

wow

11. ksarabia says:

Awesome! Although, American Apparel only likes racially ambiguous/mixed race models :-(

12. Jody says:

Her full name is Christina Masterson. She actually had a small role in the movie Monster-In-Law. She is so beautiful. I have a bunch of her American Apparel pictures on my blog, highly recommended! http://half-asians.com/christina-american-apparel

13. Jody says:

Her full name is Christina Masterson. She actually had a small role in the movie Monster-In-Law. She is so beautiful!

14. akirasmom says:

She’s lovely. Too bad Dov Charney, is such a sleazebag! I don’t know about you, but when the CEO of a company has had multiple sexual harassment lawsuits filed against him by former employees, it sort of doesn’t make me want to give them any of my money.

15. shortycakes says:

I knew her since she was 13 and went to high school with her. I used to be close to her family friend. They considered each other cousins. She was always gorgeous, not to mention a real sweetheart. A bit shy and soft-spoken. She was definitely destined for this business. You can spot her out a mile away.