Vacancy In The White House?

April 5th, 2010 | 7 comments | Posted by Diana

If Kal Penn leaves the White House Office Of Public Liaison to be in the next Harold and Kumar

POTUS and Penn

…it means there’s an open spot available in the Obama Administration for a person who can maybe get an hug from President Obama OMG OMG OMG!!! be the go-between for the White House and the Asian American community (whatever that means).

What a great opportunity for that, ahem, someone ME ME ME ME PLEASE ME ME ME ME PLEASE PICK ME ME ME ME ME ME ME I WANT A HUG!

[via HuffPo]

[Access Hollywood: Kal Penn Leaving White House For 'Kumar' Sequel]
Thanks, Lara and Leamy!

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “Vacancy In The White House?”

I want Kal Penn to give me a hug. He is a sexy man! Smart, too, which makes him even sexier! (Hope my husband doesn’t read this.)

DianA, I have a call in to the White House to give you some props for the job. Can’t make any promises. Mr. Prez has been a little cold and distant with me since I beat him in a little one on one b-ball.

Speak softly if you call so as not to wake me from my dream state.

Dude, if you get this post, I need you to broker me a hug with POTUS, too.

…because that’s what you call being a liaison between the White House and the Asian American community.

Ooh, the “Hugs for Asian Americans!” platform. Talk about awesome public relasians!

6. Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by jasmined: RT @disgrasian Vacancy In The White House? http://dlvr.it/QshR

Clear evidence of a need for a new Czar position! …and Jen, wouldn’t that be a Liasian?