No! Steven Seagal’s Sex Slaves will not be playing Coachella this weekend!
Instead, Steven Seagal’s Sex Slaves are only a few of the accusations being brought against Steven Seagal in a civil lawsuit filed Monday in LA by 23 year-old Kayden Nguyen (pictured), who worked for the actor briefly in February.
Here’s what’s being reported:
- The job was listed on Craigslist as an executive/personal assistant position
- Once she got the job, Nguyen was flown on a private jet from LA to NOLA, where Seagal was filming A&E’s Steven Seagal Lawman, an INCREDIBLE reality show about Seagal serving as a deputy sheriff in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana
- She discovered on her first night that Steven Seagal already had two Russian sex slaves who were on-call, 24/7
- Nguyen’s lawsuit says Seagal “treated Ms. Nguyen as his sex toy” and assaulted her three times
- The lawsuit also says that she can identify a “unique physiological reaction” that Seagal has to sexual arousal
- Seagal is married and his wife was around when Nguyen was allegedly assaulted
- Other victims are coming forward
- In 1998, Jenny McCarthy said in an interview that Seagal told her to strip during an audition
- That same year, nine women told Penthouse magazine that Seagal had sexually harassed them
All this is alleged, okay? So let’s not jump to conclusions. BUT. If we were to jump to conclusions, I’d say that some of the details revealed in this lawsuit are so bizarre–Seagal listed the job on Craigslist? He has the bank to fly private?! He has a
weird corkscrew penis “unique physiological reaction” to arousal?–they almost have to be true. Can I picture Seagal saying “Relax, we won’t do anything special tonight…I’ll save that for another night” to Nguyen in that rapey hushed tone of his? Yes. And just the idea of sex slaves. I mean, what? Who do you think you are, Julius Fucking Caesar? BUT. Who knows what’s true at this point. Because we’re not jumping to conclusions, right?
So here’s what I do know.
- I never want to hear “Steven Seagal” and “sex” in the same sentence ever again
- In light of these accusations, the fact that Steven Seagal wears silky pajamas all the time out of the house takes on a whole new icky dimension
- The idea that Steven Seagal is a creepy rapist is VERY plausible
- I just threw up in my mouth
[The Wrap: Steven Seagal Sued for Allegedly Keeping Sex Slaves]
[NY Daily News: More of Steven Seagal's alleged victims set to come forward, says lawyer of accuser Kayden Nguyen]
[Popeater: Steven Seagal Made Jenny McCarthy Cry, Told Her to Strip at Audition]
Filed under: Creepfest, Creeps, Disgrasians of the Weak, Kayden Nguyen, Sexual Predators, Steven Seagal, Steven Seagal Jenny McCarthy, Steven Seagal Lawman, Steven Seagal Lawsuit, Steven Seagal Sex Slaves, Steven Seagal Sex Toy
10 Responses to “DISGRASIAN OF THE WEAK! Steven Seagal’s Sex Slaves Is A Great Name For An Indie Band, But…”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.