We Like Grace Park Mad

March 25th, 2010 | 16 comments | Posted by Diana

I believe this is what it looks like when you say something to Grace Park like, “Are you on the rag or something?” or “I screwed your sister” or “Is your vajayjay sideways?”

BLAM! "What'd you say, muthafucka?!?!?"

Okay, it’s actually Park filming scenes for Hawaii Five-O. But it’s pretty hot. Now we’re thinking it might not be a bad idea to piss her off daily.

[via ONTD]
[Celebrity-Gossip: Grace Park - Bikini Beach Babe]

Filed under: , , , , , , , ,

16 Responses to “We Like Grace Park Mad”

1. isaacakira says:

But she is so “anorexly” skinny… propably her punch won’t hurt anyone.

Yes, it’s true. Girlfriend needs a sandwich.

3. farleyk says:

Probably wouldn’t be wise to mention that “you’re so cute when you’re mad” either.

4. isaacakira says:

Yeah! Jen for Kono Kalakaua.(^^)y

5. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by DISGRASIAN, Jasmine Davila, Mae (Ko) Lu, jasminedavila, les katz and others. les katz said: RT @disgrasian: We Like Grace Park Mad http://dlvr.it/M2cc [...]

6. MacLu says:

OT, but that is one hairy nipple to da right.

7. weissman says:

I like Grace park whether she is mad or not!

Totally awesome!!!

8. aptkane says:

I’m married, I’m married, I’m Married, I’m Married..lalalalalaalblablablablab, OH CRAP, I LOOKED!

*soft sigh for Grace Park*

9. Simon says:

Skinny people give painful punches.

And omg MacLu, MY EYES! They cannot unsee the hairy nipple!

10. harald hardrada says:

she’s a goddess

11. weissman says:

Grace has been a Goddess for a long time

@MacLu I, too, may never recover from that hairy nipple. Can’t believe I missed that the first time. No wonder she’s so mad!

13. clawd says:

I don’t understand, what hairy nipple? Is it wrong that I wanna see it?

@ clawd – check out the guy she’s about to punch!

15. clawd says:

ohhh…I was looking for HER nipple hair! Although, I should have guessed, you would’ve written an ode to her furry bosom, I’m sure.

snort-laughing at “furry bosom”