BABEWATCH: The Calvin Klein X Underwear Campaign

March 16th, 2010 | 7 comments | Posted by Jen

You may remember that, about a month ago, we told you former footballer Hidetoshi Nakata was appearing in a new Calvin Klein underwear campaign. Then our pal Erica tweeted about one of the ad campaign’s videos–which also features Twilight‘s Kellan Lutz, True Blood‘s Mehcad Brooks, and tennis star Fernando Verdasco–and suffice it to say, we haven’t gotten a whole lot done ever since.

Feast your groins eyes:

YES, GODAMMIT, WE WANNA SEE YOUR BLEEPS!!!

Thanks, Erica!

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “BABEWATCH: The Calvin Klein X Underwear Campaign”

1. Julie says:

Wow. Just when I thought I was a lesbian. Whew, howdy.

*ahem* I especially appreciate how they led off with a bum, then the side view, then the front, then whoo hoo surprise, it’s Nakata! That felt nice. You know, in a purely cerebral, hooray-for-representing-the-race way. :P

2. MacLu says:

This ad made me uncomfortable, which, as a straight man, probably means it’s a success. I went to support my boy Nakata but at $28 it’s the most expensive underwear I’ve ever bought. Unfortunately, they do absolutely nothing for my Buddha belly.

You mean they don’t automatically give you those crazy exoskeleton abs that all of those dudes have in the ad?

4. alperryman says:

Wait, that’s a real commercial? I thought it was a joke.

As sexy as those fellas are, I can’t listen to a barrage of “wanna see my ****?” without laughing.

5. rockmanj says:

I can’t believe I just watched that. I don’t really know how to feel (especially considering the price of said underwear).

6. cindixd says:

as robert downey jr. likes to say in tropic thunder:…hot damn!

7. clawd says: