When I turned 21, I received a wealth of gifts. They included:
- sixer of Smirnoff ice
- knockoff version of Barbie’s little sister, Skipper
- 3 “Your first time coming here legally?? It’s on the muzzafuzzin’ house!!!” shots seeminly comprised of sugar and scope
- my first DVD porn
- 4.5 Appletinis (so hot right then)
- 13 unidentified flying cocktails
- framed photo of me with a bunch of swell college chicks in dresses holding up cocktails
SIMILARLY, on Korean Olympic speed skater’s Mo Tae-Bum’s 21st birthday (February 15), he received…
- first-ever winter gold medal for Korea in a sport other than short track
- billowy Korean flag to celebrate with (see above photo)
- bear hug from Hardass Asian Coach, the kind Asian kids dream about. Like, DREAM about:
WE ARE THE SAME!!!
Filed under: 2010 Winter Olympics, 21st Birthday, Asians and Speed Skating, Best Presents Ever, Birthdays, Booze, Celebrasians, Everybody Loves a Winner, Glory, Gold Medalists, Gold Medals Rule, Honor, Hugging Does Not Come Naturally To Us, Hugs, Mo Tae-Bum, Similarities, Skaters, Smirnoff Ice, Speed Skating, the Olympics, Vancouver Winter Olympics, Winter Olympics
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.