BABEWATCH: Jujubee

February 9th, 2010 | 7 comments | Posted by Diana

"Face. Face. Face. Face."

Name: Jujubee

Hails from: Boston, MA

Occupation: Entertainer, Makeup Artist, Contestant on RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 2

Why She’s A Babe: Jujubee is a fabulous, fiery bitch that says fun things on-the-fly like, “Are you trying to be fierce to me, Miss Tati?” She also looks like one of those maintenance-intense “aunties” that my mother would introduce me only briefly to at Vietnamese banquets, whisking me away before I could assess the length of her false eyelashes, height of her stilettos, depth of her sexual prowess. Or like how I enjoy imagining my favorite gaysian James’ mother, who always kept a white lacquered grand piano in their house (though she didn’t play) because it cultivated the same aura for her as purple furrrrs and mesh blouses.

Get to know Ju in the video below:

To think that tucked, ever so perfectly, somewhere inside her figure-flattering gowns: this bitch has a penis. Amazing.

In short, we can’t help but think Jujubee is the prettiest lady in the running for Ru’s fabulous booty of prizes. We hope to see her win. Call us biased! She better work!

Source Source

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “BABEWATCH: Jujubee”

1. Tristan says:

Massachusetts needs more people like this. As of late, it needs a lot more.

Makes me very happy that I have trips to Boston planned in the very near future.

S/he us fine as either gender! I just love that!

4. ellie says:

Last night s/he was AMAZING I love Rupaul’s drag race! Jujubee and Nicole Paige Brookes were my top two, so now Ju has to win fer sureee

5. s_lee1 says:

I’ve seen Jujubee perform at a few local clubs in Boston and she’s great!

6. Maeko says:

Dude, that’s a dude? She looks better than most women!