One Finger That Makes Quite A Bang

January 19th, 2010 | 7 comments | Posted by Diana

I know I’m really late to the game in finding out about this, but I just read that a 32-year old Chinese martial arts master named Fu Bingli scooped a Guinness world record late last year for doing 12 pushups with one finger.

From the Telegraph:

“I’ve been training since I was seven years old and my index finger has as much strength in it as most people’s entire body,” said Fu of Lianyungang, eastern China.

I read that quote and immediately was like, whoa. Not to get all gross or anything, but my pervy little mind was instantly consumed with questions: What else could ya do with a finger like that? And with what intensity? And uh, how soon??!?!?

But then I realized that his finger looks like this:

…and I almost puked everywhere. Like, EVERYWHERE.

[Telegraph: Man Proves He Has World's Strongest Fingers]

Thanks, Maris!

Filed under: , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “One Finger That Makes Quite A Bang”

With you beginning to end on this one.

2. E says:

You now owe me a new keyboard, as I stupidly, had just taken a sip of water as I read this and clicked on the picture of his finger… and laughed so hard! Damn

Ack! Sorry! Sippy cups only near the computer…

You must follow my personal rule to NEVER have food or beverage in your mouth when reading Disgrasian! Frankly, I think this might need to be a disclaimer warning under the header.

5. PoweredByRice says:

Holy crap, his index finger has a bicep!!!

6. Maeko says:

That finger is sexy. In a completely disgusting sort of way. Kind of how like my body will look because of the lupus when I’m his age. So yea, us.

7. BigEd242 says:

This fellow needs to hit NIKE up for an athletic finger-shoe contract. They could call it the AIR Fu Bingli. Whilst there might be a somewhat small mass market for the new “shoe”, having the NIKE “swoop” logo in that photo above could boost their corporate image, and further refine their brand.