What The Hell Are We Doing On The Cover Of Hyphen Magazine?

December 17th, 2009 | 16 comments | Posted by Diana

The last issue of Hyphen featured our heroine, Ms. Margaret Cho, on their cover.

A-M-A-Z-I-A-N!

The new one, Issue 19, bears a photograph of us.

Either we’re blowing all the right people, they’re out of ideas, or we’re all doing something right!

Jen and I are incredibly honored to grace the pages of the trailblazing Hyphen, a magazine we love, read, and respect. If you love ‘em too, renew your subscription or pick up our issue today!

[Hyphen Magazine]

Thanks so much: Lisa, Harry, Andria, Derek, Jessica, Preston, Nick and Jenny! xo.

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

16 Responses to “What The Hell Are We Doing On The Cover Of Hyphen Magazine?”

1. aptkane says:

Awesome, good work ladies, what an honor! Congrats!!

2. mullindo says:

You’re on the cover because you’re smart and funny as hell. I found this site off of the Daily Beast and check back when I need a laugh. Keep doing what you’re doing. You seriously rock.

3. Simon says:

I lol’d at your expressions. Congratulations Disgrasians

Congrats! You ladies definitely rank up there with the likes of Margaret Cho!

5. xandersaide says:

I read your blog on a daily basis and I’m not even azn! (Ok my Korean great grandmother Song, but that just makes me an octoroon) I read it cause your hilarious, bitchy and always right on. Oh and your support for gay rights is pretty sweet too. Thanks Ladies, rock on!

6. Ronnie says:

Beautiful, just beautiful! You guys are definitely my Amazians for the Week!

7. [...] candy is candy– Jen & Diana on the cover of Hyphen is like a dessert platter for my [...]

8. Shayera says:

Yeah! Congratulations!

9. keoni says:

Props- but somebody needs a tan.

10. pgee says:

CONGRATULATIONS! a definite win. your blog is not only informative but entertaining.

Maybe a contest giveaway for a Hyphen Mag subscription in honor of the best cover subjects ever??

Congrats Ladies! I don’t understand why you are not on every cover?

12. Friggles says:

Nobody needs a tan, Keoni.

13. kissthestick says: