Sarah Palin Gets Shorty

November 18th, 2009 | 9 comments | Posted by Diana

Sarah Palin is hopping mad about the image of her that Newsweek used for their recent cover, stating that the photo (originally taken for a profile in Runner’s World) taken out of context is “sexist.”

Texting and running--someone should ticket for that

Texting and running--someone should ticket for that

Sexist? Or just stupid? In my humble opinion: after the age of 22, taking any public photo in shorts is downright irresponsible. I don’t care who the hell you are, what job you’ve got, how great your gams are, how fast you are on a Blackberry, or how many times you wink at me. Not a good idea.

[HuffPo: Sarah Palin: Newsweek Cover Showing My Legs "Sexist" (PHOTOS)]

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

9 Responses to “Sarah Palin Gets Shorty”

That is more of Sarah Palin than I ever wanted to see…

2. johnminh says:

Where’s a Chris Crocker “Leave Sarah alone!” video when you need one?

3. Friggles says:

I saw this movie- “The wild woman of Wasilla.” She played the randy schoolmarm. Please don’t buy the book. The profits just go to feed her family’s meth habit.

4. I don’t have any issues with Sarah showing off her smokin hot legs. I have issues with the inappropriate use of the United States flag.

Per the United States Flag Code

Little Miss Going Rogue has just pooped on America.

5. Simon says:

Yeah, the first thing I noticed was that she was leaning on the American flag draped on a chair. Mad disrespect right there.

6. J-Mah says:

Sexist? Nah Stupid Ya

7. madison010101 says:

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but….I agree with Sarah Palin on this!
    It’s her photo, she has the right to complain when it’s taken out of context. Since that photo was originally for RunnerWorld, which explains the short-short, NewsWeek shouldn’t take the photo and use it, which in this context makes her seem like a joke.

8. prometheus says:

who cares about the flag, and who cares about what she wants to wear.

(well, some do)

more specifically, who cares about her? (why should we care?)

9. madison010101 says:

Amen on that last comment! lol really, why should we care about this has-been politician?