Grace Park Single-Handedly Saves The Baby Seals

November 5th, 2009 | 8 comments | Posted by Jen

white_baby_seal_T3507

You don’t have to be a bleeding-heart emo vegan with a hard-on for Natalie Portman to think that killing baby seals for their fur is one of the sickest forms of animal cruelty around. But after seeing PETA’s new celebrity ad campaign to end seal slaughter in Canada and some of the douche applicators in it…

600PerezHilton

600BrodyJenner

…I kinda wanted to club a baby seal to death.

Then I noticed Grace Park took part in the campaign, too, and I thought, “Damn, baby seals, this must be your lucky day.

600GracePark

[PETA.org: Save the Seals]

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “Grace Park Single-Handedly Saves The Baby Seals”

1. Simon says:

The first two posters made me want to club a seal. Then after seeing Grace Park’s poster, I wanted to club a seal in a different way, if you know what I mean.

2. CKShaw says:

Should it frighten me that you and I seem to be on the same page so very often?

3. Simon says:

I’m your internet reflection!

4. Friggles says:

As a member of ‘Templar Knights to End Celebrity Moonies’,(TKTECM.) you have my seal of approval to club Perez Hilton w/a baby seal.

5. J-Mah says:

Penn & Teller – Bullshit – PETA:

The first two ads didn’t make me want to club a seal…I just wanted to club the smug, douche bag faces in the ads.

7. EducatedFool20 says:

Grace Park…….soooooo gorgeous, but she supports PETA…..so conflicted right now……

Tough crowd!