On Monday, former NYPD detective, private investigator, and FOX News regular Bo Dietl went on Don Imus’s Imus in the Morning and managed to insult both Katie Couric and Asians in the span of a minute-and-a-half.
Take a look:
SUMMARY OF OFFENSES:
- “She’s got her eyes pulled so far, she’s starting to look Chinese herself.”
- Dietl giving the chink-eye.
- “Ten years ago, she looked American. Today she looks Oriental.”
- The word “Oriental.”
- The fact that Don Imus comes off as the Voice of Reason on the show.
- I repeat, the fact that Don “Nappy-Headed Ho’s” Imus comes off as the Voice of Reason.
Look, as much as I’ve wanted Katie Couric to be an honorary member of the tribe since her thorough dismantling of Sarah Palin during the presidential campaign–which Palin’s still crying about–there’s no way that even I could say homegirl passes:
A photo of Couric taken on Oct. 29, 2009 (Getty Images)
Unless, of course, he had something in his contacts.
Newsflash: About 13 million people who “look Oriental” are also American.
Unless, of course, Dietl meant that Katie’s face is starting to look like one of grandma’s rugs.
Filed under: Beau Dietl, Bo Dietl, Conservatards, Conservative Pieces of Shit, Don Imus, Douchebags, Fox News, Imus in the Morning, Katie Couric, Shock Jocks, Stop Using the Word Oriental, The Voice of Reason
4 Responses to “DISGRASIAN OF THE WEAK! Bo “Katie Couric Looks Oriental” Dietl”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.