BIRTHDAY CELEBRASIAN! Olga Kurylenko

November 12th, 2009 | 6 comments | Posted by Diana

It’s Olga Kurylenko’s 29th birthday on Saturday. A truly wonderful occasion, one to be celebrated in style!

Yummier than a Caramello

Yummier than a Caramello

Okay, fine. We just wanted an excuse to post this photo of her unreal-gorgeous face and fucking rocking body. Is there a person alive that doesn’t want to just rest their head on this beautiful chest and sigh themselves into a sex-dream-filled night of sleep? If so, we dare you to raise your hand and comment.

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Responses to “BIRTHDAY CELEBRASIAN! Olga Kurylenko”

Hand raised. Deep breath. Happy sigh. :)

Cindy, I hope you believe me when I say I was thinking of you when I chose this photo.

This was the other option: http://www.etoday.ru/uploads/2008/08/10/olga_kurylenko_sisley_terry_richardson01.jpg

I feel the love! …and I do believe you.

4. Friggles says:

Man, you guys are suckers. She’s airbrushed up the wing wang and isn’t even Asian. When you’re that skinny you’re probably eating paper.

I hear her wing wang’s Asian.

6. noneinaye says:

Ugh, Look at her head and neck.
    The PS tech must have hated her cause that looks like some shit.

I can’t even look at this kind of stuff anymore.