Asian Foods Hate Jeremy Piven

November 5th, 2009 | 7 comments | Posted by Jen

First, sushi and Chinese herbs tried to poison Jeremy Piven, forcing the Entourage actor to drop out of David Mamet’s Speed-the-Plow last December.

spl123616_010430

Then, the 44 year-old was photographed in Malibu with full-on man boobage this September, which he recently blamed on a 12 cups-a-day soy milk habit.

Oh, Asian Foods. Why do you hate the Pivert so?

Thanks, Gary!

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “Asian Foods Hate Jeremy Piven”

1. Simon says:

12 cups of soy milk a day! Dang!

That mercury poisoning from sushi bit may not be true. People are speculating that Mr. Piven was faking the poisoning in order to back out of his play.

2. J-Mah says:

Hey, I drink soy milk….

Luckily I don’t drink 12 cups a day!

3. F. says:

“Asian Foods Hate Jeremy Piven”

I was just thinking that when I saw the moobs story on another blog. I knew if anyone would, it would be Disgrasian that would snarkily make the Asian connection, that’s why I love this site so much.

I assume Asian foods are just getting him back for all the Asian jokes and Lloyd-abuse on Entourage, no?

Who the hell drinks 12 cups of soy milk a DAY?

Nice moobs. I’ve lost my appetite for the rest of the day.

5. qichenz says:

Wait, but his manboobs don’t even look that pronounced. What is that, stretch marks on his chest?

6. mildredrimmer says:

He should eat more asian foods. They are very low in fat. And tasty. I like chow mein with chicken.

7. phomasta says: