We couldn’t help but squeal this week when, while
cyberstalking casually browsing through AP photos of the Obama and Ng families during vacation time in D.C., we discovered another picture show of little Savita!
Imagine our delight when we realized that our Baby of the week spent the holiday rocking one of our favorite tiny clothes designers: Kumquat! (Perhaps you’ve noticed Giant Robot’s love for the baby brand, as well.)
You kinda have to look closely to see past the harness, but she’s definitely wearing the Organic Squirrel Tree collection (also pictured above, right):
So we got to thinking. Shouldn’t every baby deserve to look as cute as the President’s niece? Shouldn’t all children have an equal opportunity to adorn their munchkin legs with hip prints and soft, organic cotton? We sure think so.
That, friends, is why we’ve partnered up with Kumquat to bring you this week’s AMAZIAN JR. BABY PHOTO CONTEST!!! (We’re looking for cute photos of Asian and Asian-mix babies. We know that babies of all ethnicities are cute, but we happen to have an especial desire to collect photos of those munchkins with at least a drop of yellow in ‘em. Please understand!)
Here’s the lowdown.
- Entrants must only submit photos of babies they know personally.
- Entrants must only submit photos they own and have permission to share (Please don’t even bother trolling the web for photos of random cute Asian babies; we’ve already done it and will definitely recognize ‘em!).
- Photos must be of tykes between the ages of 0 and 3.
- Photos must be cute.
- Please limit your submissions to 2 photos per baby, maximum 10 babies.
- Submission cutoff is 11:59pm PST on Friday, October 9.
- The winning photo will be selected by DISGRASIAN and Kumquat, and posted on Monday, October 12.
- Contest winner will receive a $50 Gift Certificate for Kumquat! WOW!
- Note that all babies, not just cute Asian babies, look cuter in Kumquat.
PLEASE SUBMIT ENTRY PHOTOS TO email@example.com.
Thanks, Cate and Angelyn!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.