Why we approve of YouTube darling Lydia Jo:
- Though she’s got about a jillion videos of her singing on the Internets, she’s smart enough to set her social networking profiles to private and keep her junk to herself (Good girl!).
- When covering Mariah Carey songs, she knows to stick to the awesome 90′s stuff, not the creepy, Charmbracelet-era crapola:
- With her cute hair flip, baby cheeks, and funky earrings, she kinda vibes like a modern Claudia Kishi.
- She plays piano real nice.
- She loves family. Try to resist this performance with sis and bro. TRY TO RESIST! (Also, props for roping in siblings… no easy task):
- She is a very talented singer.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.