- waking up
- brushing teeth
- delegating the morning dog walk to her cohabitant
- drinking Perrier
- checking photo comments on Facebook
- writing a Birthday Celebrasian post about an age-defying hottie
- looking in the mirror at her eye bags and wrinkles
- surfing Sephora.com for various eye creams
- finding credit card
- emailing Jen to see what she’s up to
- drinking coffee
- drinking espresso
- dusting off laptop keyboard
- writing lists
Does that, according to Michelle Malkin’s reasoning, make me a “Get Things Done” Republican, a “Get Things Done” Democrat, a “Get Things Undone” Malkinite, or a happy do-nothing nobody?
I… don’t really know.
But I’m sure if I could figure her logic out, I would hate myself.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.