Listen, guys. I’m sure you all know that Jen’s birthday is tomorrow, and that your gifts and cards are already wrapped, stamped, and sent. You’re just that kind of people!
But just in case you’ve shamefully procrastinated, I’ve included a handy-dandy gift giving guide that is no-fail! (And we all know how Asians feel about failure.) Trust me:
10. A pretty winter scarf.
9. A delicious cake from LA bakery Sweet Lady Jane, with “JANE” scratched out on the label–and replaced with “JEN.”
8. Custom GH axe
7. A hit on Jessica Simpson before Tony Romo and the Cowboys face the Steelers this weekend
6. Blood and Chocolate original print on vinyl
5. Vintage youth Dallas Cowboys starter jacket
4. Dumplings for our dumpling!
3. DDK on a plate
2. Cool laser gun to take down enemies (or Bai Lings)
1. The day off. Jen’s not writing tomorrow, biatches! Deal with it!!!
Source Source Source Source Source Source Source
Filed under: Daniel Dae Kim is a God, Daysian Off, Gift Givers, Guides, Jen's Birthday, Jessica Simpson, Marni, Presents, Soup Dumplings, The Dallas Cowboys, The Pittsburgh Steelers, Tony Romo, Yay
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.