Hi everybody! I’m blogging live from Manchester, New Hampshire, site of the New Hampshire primary! Everywhere you turn is another Presidential candidasian.
Currently, I am sitting on the floor of the Radisson, which is like the Bermuda triangle for all news media (I’m actually stealing wifi from C-SPAN and blocking MSNBC’s shot).
Just wanted to give you all a few updates on today’s activities:
- Asians witnessed firsthand (by me) walking around the premises: 1
- Asians witnessed firsthand (by me) that don’t actually live in NH, but came as a staff member of Presidential Candidate (R) Duncan Hunter: 1
- Asians witnessed supporting Mitt Romney: 0
- How many more Asians are in New Hampshire than Iowa: 1
- Head-whipping takes Diana made after realizing she was eating lunch next to Dennis Kucinich: 4
- Amount of times Diana made MySpace vlogger Lee Brenner shudder by making inappropriate jokes with Whitney Cummings near Duncan Hunter: 4
- Lattes consumed: 3
- Brian Williamses seen: 1
- Times Diana plugged DISGRASIAN to Matt Lauer as he tried to uncomfortably but respectfully escape out the front door: 6
- Times Matt Lauer actually listened to what Diana was saying: 0
- Chinese restaurants on Elm Street: 1
- Times Diana said to HuffPo’s James Boyce that “we write for 23/6!”: 3
- Arianna Huffington appearances: TBD
…More to come!!!
*update: firsthand Asians-witnessed account is up to 10 (all in one place–Merrimack Restaurant), yeah!
Photo Source: Whitney Cummings
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.