“A visitor poses for a photo with a statue covered with grass at a park in Wuhan, Central China’s Hubei Province, May 4, 2007. China is celebrating a week-long Labour Day holiday, which started on Tuesday, a time when millions of Chinese people travel to major cities to enjoy cultural attractions or return home to visit relatives and friends.” (Xinhua)
Okay. I’ve got a few questions:
1) Why does the grass statue have no hands?
2) Why is the handless grass statue jumping over hurdles?
3) Why is this woman posing with the handless, hurdling grass statue?
4) Why is this woman posing with the handless, hurdling grass statue wearing a red country-club sweater with a purple peasant skirt?
5) What the f- is a grass statue?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.